Never treat someone as priority when u are only an optional ♥



Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Headed to sleep at 12plus yesterday.
Had to kick tis bad habit away.
As school startingg sooonnnn....

Though i went to sleep at 12plus.
Bud i was in the bed turning here and there la.
I guess i fall asleep at around 1 plus 2am?!
Ta ma de~

Today more worst!
Woke up at 7plus in the morning?!
So tired yet cant get to sleep duno why?!

Woke up so early also nothing do -.=
So here i am blogg-ing(:

Shall blog more about my stuff.

Well,well.
Was disappointed by my O'level's result at first.
Bud now no longer(:

School starting soon.
Was entitled to Bishan Ite for higher nitec in accounting(:
At least my effort was not wasted!

As my courses should be 3 yrs course.
I skipped 1 yr!
Left with 2 yr only.

My N'level result cant get into accounting course.
Luckily my o'level result can!
It's so lucky tat my english help me too la~

Friday, ah vian will be acc-ing me to school to buy those stuff needed.
Example: sch uni, andd andd books ?!

Many people ask me,why i dun wana choose simei ite?!
Good question! I have thought of it too.
Infact, i intend to put simei as my first choice.
Bud at last i still choose Bishan as my first choice cos of 2 reason.

1) Simei too far already.

I need to change 3 bus in order to reach the school.

My determination wasnt tat strong huhs?!
Andd and my sis say if i choose simei ite i confirm everytime skip school and late for school wan! -.=

2) Bishan ite is more on accounting.

As in their best course? or i should say they forcus more on accounting?

Somemore bishan so near only. 1 bus jiu reach le.
Can sleep longer also (:

As ite the time table wasnt fixed also.
Sometime nid to attend school for afew lesson only.
My sis was rite no point having 1hrplus transport to the school just for afew lesson.
I sure sure will skip de.
-.=

As i dun have the determination!

I know my pattern too lurs.
HEHEHE.

So put bishan ite as first choice.
Thanks god!
I get into it(:

So looking forward to going school!
Once school start,everything gona be a new start for me too.
Will be good tis time round,will try try not to skip sch and lesson(:

hahs.
ALrite gona rest awhile.
Will be meeting ah vian at vivo for shopping lata on.
SEEYA(: