Woohoos!
Finally, I'm done with my presentation ^^
So happy ehs, can relax already (:
HEHEHES!
Buddddd...
I was abit malu today luhs.
I thought after e presentation means finished already.
I didnt expect Mr Sim to question me after e presentation.
Was shocked and it goes by...
Our topic is about carbonated drink .
So my teacher ask me will scientist used it on animal.
Without any hesitation, u noe wat i reply?
My reply was : HUH? Animals also can drink carbonated drinks meh?
Den my classmates end up laughing -.-
Cos my teacher mean will they test in on animal be4 distributing e product :x
Buddd i thought why animals can drink carbonated drink? =.=
Super malu luhs* ..
>.<
HEHEHE!
Budddd its okay, its over any way ((:
Tomorrow is a slacking day, i could say?
Having S&W (PE) followed by LPD andddd lastly Business Environment ^^
Anddd our kind LPD teacher will for sure dismiss us early for lunch break wan ((:
So kind of him right? ;D
Alright, i'm going off alrdy ^^
Feeling so de tired recently,
No matter how long i slp, still so de tired -.-
Shall have an early night! :D