Jus changed my blog's song.
And i'm so in love with tis song luhs ^^
Spend my whole day sleep-ing yesterday.
As i didnt get to sleep much at e chalet -.-
Serious-ly i sleep alot.
LOL.
Its long since i post out somethin frm heart?
Hmms.
I've changed alot.
In e past i was very very stubborn.
I insisted doing things tat i like/want.
Never really think does it cause me harm or wad so ever.
I'll go for it, perhase i should say i'm being too naive in e past..
I trust myself, not consider-ing others ppl advice.
But, no longer now.
Many things causes me to change.
I wasnt as strong as wat u think i'm.
I'm human, I'll happy, will upset, will angry, will get irritated too.
I dont voice out doesnt mean i dun feel so.
In the past i'll always keep quiet, doesnt like to talk much abt things tat i'm unhappy with.
Becos all i wan is e other parties to be happy not quarrel.
Keeping everything to myself wasnt an easy job.
Budddd... i realise tat was my greatest mistake too..
No one to blame, becos nobody is perfect.
I learn from it (:
Viviannah, will always be there for me no matter wat happen.
Thanks bestie!
Tats why.
I dont seems to care much about anything now.
Becos, i'm happy with my life nnow :D
HAHAHS.
So people stop asking me why i suddenly know how to think ready.
Its a process of life, i guess ?
^^
ILOVETHEM ^^
