Never treat someone as priority when u are only an optional ♥



Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Metup viviannah yesterday at around 7plus 8pm?
At TPY to collect her stuff n had our dinner there.
Went off to AMK after tat for our L4D session ^^

Fun~
Loads of laughter becos of our action n expression.
Right viviannah? Always had a great day filled with laughter :D
Especially e pineapple pie .......


My dear.
Sometimes, somethings can never be like the past already.
I can sense u changing, infact i knew u changed to a better.
I'm trying n askin myself will things be back lik e past.
But, i guessed no, it wont be so.

No longer, I'm like e past.
Thing started to change not only u bud me too.
We've grown up from diff thinking.

Let everything stop here.
Becos i'm no longer like the past.
Everything is no longer e same.

When i saw ur msged, ur called, ur everything.
I dont get e same feeling like i'm in e past.
My feeling dont come back, infact it faded lik nobody business.
Cherish ur next girl, u deserve a better one.
(:






MEET ME SOON, VIVIANNAH :D