Never treat someone as priority when u are only an optional ♥



Friday, 22 January 2010

并不是不懂, 我只是固执。




There's many passerby in my life.
some are really good, really sweet, really caring and really understanding. No matter how much i tried, still i prefer tat someone to e other.

Im not like those who could fall for so many people at a time.
Becos im stubborn, i only want the one that i want.
Im stupid because i still fall even though i know we will never get back together.
Im silly because i still choose to believe this someone will never let me down..

I deleted everything of yours, your text, your number, your everything and even our past memorise. Though everything was being cleared, but it still stay clear in my heart&mind, which will never be taken away. I lost to myself.

No matter how much my friend told me, my heart still remain unchanged.
I often thought the only that i really miss and like is my longest ex. But im wronged, i love you much more than him. AY, this one year plus, many things have changed but im still the same. I missed you still that lots. Your everything, ur words, ur text. ur care n concern.

But what to do? I can only accept it. Because im stubborn even though i know what will be happening next, i still choose to dash in like nobody business, thats me. 

Okay back to my life in school.

Woke up late today, have to leave house at 10.30am yet i woke up at 10am! Bath-ed and prepared was rushing like mad, as i dont want to waste my time to be in school for less than an hr and be back home. So met my classmates at nearby school. Reached school at 11.30am was half an hr late!

And whats more shocking is teacher telling us she will leave school early to attend the whatever talk! First reaction of mine, i shallnt have turn up! -,-

Teacher dismissed us at 12plus? Head to junction for our lunch and cabb-ed back home together with my classmates.


I thought everything was a history,
but i realised i didnt even put FULL-STOP there.