Hello! Im back! (:
Hahahahahaha.. Ok, dont know why I always feel so moody during my period and my poor bf have to tolerate my bloody shit :( feel so bad, but I jus feel very pek cek easily and cant really control my temper.
Wtfcuk wrong with me?! ...
Anyway tat makes me love my darling more because I can see how much he gives in even though Im such an unreasonable & demanding kids to be deal with! ^^
hehe!
AND YES! Im super busy for the past few day with something and my poly admission thingy..
Thanks my bf for everything. He help me online register to do those admin thingy anddddd payment for my poly fees while my family went oversea.. He help me do almost everything as im kinda lazy :D
Before I enter ITE, I told myself I'll never let anything affect my studies anymore. And all along i hope and wanted to get into poly.. And yes! Ive finally made it (: ... Im currently in Ngee Ann Poly, studying Accountancy :D
Im super happy of course though it is like super far from hougang but still I find that it's kinda worth no matter what as Ngee Ann Poly is a business school... Hopefully I will be more hardworking and so ar! HAHA.
So today is the first day of the Orientation, guess what? I ran away very soon! LOL.. 2nd and 3rd day of orientation I mus be more............................. LOL
ok la. Ive nothing much to blog about now. Guess im kinda tired too.. now my mind full of rubbish in case I blog rubbish thingy i better stop here liao! Will update soon :D